Zonos Landed Cost for Shopify Checkout
Zonos Landed Cost for Shopify Checkout is a public app and available on the Shopify app store. It provides a quick and easy way to give your international customers a full landed cost within your Shopify Checkout.
With this app, you can show the carrier and service levels of your choice with all the duties, taxes, and brokerage fees included at time of checkout. Zonos handles the shipping calculations and gives you the added flexibility with your international shipping options.
Zonos Landed Cost allows you to:
- Enhance your international customers’ experience by removing the “unknown” of additional fees at the time your package arrives.
- Reduce the amount of package refusal due to unexpected fees.
- Increase delivery time and reduce delays due to carriers and brokers needing additional monies for duties and taxes.
- Set-up custom shipping rates and rules that may not be available through your current Shopify store.
Setup for the Zonos Landed Cost app is quick, and you can be up and running within a few hours. If you are looking for a more robust solution that includes currency conversion, checkout translation, consolidated screening, fraud protection, and more - take a look at our Zonos Checkout for Shopify solution.
This app requires a Shopify plan with real-time carrier shipping.
Duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are all inclusive in the shipping cost. They are not broken out separately. Shipping calculations are handled by Zonos and will use your set carrier rates and rules. Any shipping rules set inside Shopify will not apply.
Promo codes and gift cards will function the same but any “free” shipping promotions will also remove any duty and tax amount from the shipping option.
Some carriers may not offer a “DDP” (duties and taxes prepaid) solution. Those service levels can still be shown in the checkout (and this is recommended to do) but will not show as “duty and taxes included”.
Zonos Landed Cost installation
Follow the instructions below or those found in the app itself once you have downloaded the extension.
- Set-up your Zonos store inside https://app.zonos.com/#/settings/dashboard with the login information sent to you after signup.
- Go to https://apps.shopify.com/duty-and-tax-calculator-iglobal-stores to download the app.
- Accept the $99 / mo charge that will be billed direct to your Shopify account (a 1.9% transaction charge will be assessed on all international orders and charged to you direct from Zonos).
- Enter the Store ID and API Key found here:
- Enable “Zonos” for your Rest of World shipping carrier.
Note: If “force duty and tax” is not selected in the Zonos app, your customers will have the option of shipping without duties and taxes paid and the option to have duties and taxes included in the shipping total. An example is shown below: