Logging in to Miva Merchant Admin
- Log in to Miva Merchant Admin login using your merchant credentials.
- You will be asked to enter a verification code.
Upload the Miva plugin file
- Once you are logged in, click on the Menu drop-down and go to the Modules category.
- From the Modules page, click the “+” icon.
Download the mivaigs.mvc file, which can be accessed by clicking here.
Then click Add+ on the top-right corner and click Upload. Choose the file you downloaded, and click Upload again.
Enable the Miva plugin
- Next, click on System Extensions on the menu.
- Click Install within the iGlobal Stores integration box.
Enter the Store ID and API Key under Plugins from the Zonos app.
Click the Update button.
Before you go live, make sure to test that everything works properly.
- Install the app on a staging site for testing before pushing live.
- View the Go Live Checklist before turning the site live (some items may not be applicable).
- Ensure you ship items DDP (Delivery Duties Prepaid) if taxes were paid in advance. Otherwise, your customer will be billed at checkout and upon delivery as well.
- Note that orders may be delayed on import if they are in a fraud review (validating) state to make sure fraudulent orders are not shipped out.