Zonos Checkout for Magento 1
Installing Zonos Checkout for Magento 1
Installing Zonos Checkout for Magento 1 is quick and easy. Follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Zonos app.
- Go to Plugins > Magento.
- Select either: Option 1: Install from Magento Connect OR Option 2: Download and install manually.
- Click on the Magento Connect link.
- Choose your edition and store version from the drop-down menus.
- Click Add to cart and proceed with the checkout process.
- Save your downloaded “magento1-zonos_hello.tgz” file.
- Go to Magento Admin Panel > System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Log in to the Magento Connect Manager.
- Under “Direct package file upload”, click on the Choose File button.
- Select the “magento1-zonos_hello.tgz” file you downloaded earlier.
- Click Upload. Magento will install the package.
- Once completed, return to the Magento Admin Panel. Make sure to log out and back in.
- You can find the Zonos app settings in System > Configuration > Zonos Configuration.
- Zonos Hello must be active for testing and Go Live.
- You can find your Zonos Hello Site Key by clicking here.
- The custom JS file is for cases where additional styles or functionality are needed. Any additional code can simply be added to the end of the Zonos .JS file named
customjs_default.js. Please get in touch with Zonos to obtain this .JS file.
- The currency conversion will only work if Zonos Hello is active. Enable this functionality by adding all the price selectors to this field.
- This app/plugin does not have a test mode. When the International Checkout is set to yes, that means the plugin is live.
- You can find your Store ID and API Key by clicking here. When you are on this page, select the Magento option.
- The Hosted Checkout Subdomain is set to “checkout” by default. You can also add your store domain to this field.
Cart item attribute mapping
Note: Fields that are not mapped are optional.
If you require additional assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Install the app on a staging site for testing before pushing live.
- View the Go Live Checklist before turning the site live (some items may not be applicable).
- Ensure you ship items DDP (Delivery Duties Prepaid) if taxes were paid in advance. Otherwise, your customer will be billed at checkout and upon delivery as well.
- Note that orders may be delayed on import if they are in a fraud review (validating) state to make sure fraudulent orders are not shipped out.