Magento 1 installation
Installing Magento 1 is quick and easy. Follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Zonos app.
- Go to Plugins > Magento.
- Select either: Option 1: Install from Magento Connect OR Option 2: Download and install manually.
If you choose Option 1:
- Choose your edition and store version from the drop-down menus.
- Click Add to cart and proceed with the checkout process.
If you choose Option 2:
- Save your downloaded “magento1-zonos_hello.tgz” file.
- Go to Magento Admin Panel > System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Log into the Magento Connect Manager.
- Under “Direct package file upload”, click on the Choose File button.
- Select the “magento1-zonos_hello.tgz” file you downloaded earlier.
- Click Upload. Magento will install the package.
- Once completed, return to the Magento Admin Panel. Make sure to log out and back in.
- You can find the Zonos app settings in System > Configuration > Zonos Configuration.
- Install the app on a staging site for testing before pushing live.
- View the Go Live Checklist before turning the site live (some items may not be applicable).
- Ensure you ship items DDP (Delivery Duties Prepaid) if taxes were paid in advance. Otherwise, your customer will be billed at checkout and upon delivery as well.
- Note that orders may be delayed on import if they are in a fraud review (validating) state to make sure fraudulent orders are not shipped out.