Zonos for BigCommerce Hello
It’s quick and easy to install the Zonos Hello for BigCommerce app.
- Simply log in to your BigCommerce store, go to Apps > Marketplace.
- Search for “Zonos” in the search box.
- Click on “Zonos Hello”.
- Click on GET THIS APP to install.
- Once you have installed the app, see below for information on configuring your settings.
Make sure to save any changes by clicking the Update Settings button.
Note: Zonos Hello will be enabled by default.
- Site Key: This is generated upon installation based on your URL domain name.
Your Zonos Site Key can be found in app.zonos.com if you have an account with Zonos, or you can sign up by clicking here.
- Zonos Hello: Select the radio button to either enable or disable the Zonos Hello app.
Disabling this app will also disable Duty and Tax Quote and Currency Conversion.
- Duty and Tax Quote: Select the radio button to either enable or disable the duty and tax quote.
Enabling this feature will show a duty, tax, and shipping estimate to international customers on product pages. This does not show on the cart or checkout.
- Currency Conversion: Select the radio button to either enable or disable currency conversion.
Enabling this feature will convert site-wide currency based on country.
- If you are using Zonos Payments, the customer will shop and pay in their local currency.
- If you are using your own payment provider, it will give an estimate based on the Google rate, but they will be charged in USD and may have exchange fees applied in addition to what was charged at checkout.
IMPORTANT: Please test any changes you make to your settings to make sure functionality still remains.