- Go to www.fedex.com/developer and log in with your FedEx username and password. If you don’t have one, you can create one from the log on page.
- Once logged in, from the navigation on the left, click on the link, “FedEx Web Services”
- From the new submenu click on the link, “Move to Production”
- Scroll down the page a little and click on the button, “Get Production Key.”
- Answer the questions for the Application Profile in the following manner:
- Click the “I Accept” button for the End User Licensing Agreement.
- For the Contact Information include your account number, email address and billing address and Click the Continue button
- For the Developer Information, you may check the box to update your profile with the information you provided and click the Continue button.
- Finally, you will be presented with a page that displays your Key, Meter # and Account #.
- 30 seconds later, the password will be emailed to the address you provided.
- Provide the Key, Account #, Meter #, and Password from confirmation page and the email to your Zonos representative