We may collect some information about you, as described in this Policy, but you control how much you share about yourself.
- You must be  to share data with us. We do not knowingly market to, sell our services to, or collect information from children under  years of age.
- We do not sell your personal information. However, we may share such information with our vendors and suppliers in connection with providing the services needed to manage your business needs.
- If we use a third party to assist us in the management of your account, they will be bound to protect your information in line with this policy. We may collect, use and share aggregate, anonymous information about our users.
- In certain legal situations, we may be compelled to disclose your personal information.
- If you are outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may store your information in the United States.
We strive for compliance with, the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles, EU-GDPR principles and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles (the “Privacy Shield Principles”) regarding the collection, use, sharing, and retention of personal information from the European Union and Switzerland.
We may ask you for personal information. We collect only the personal data relevant to providing you with a service and use your information just to ensure the fulfillment of this service. You may have also opted into agreeing to receive marketing information from Zonos. If you did not opt-in for marketing emails, mailings and notifications, you should not receive them. If you consented in error, please contact us to remove you from those lists.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to process your requests or engage in business without this information. We do not sell your private information to outside parties.
Information we collect - Personal information and data
Personal information comes to us in many different ways, such as:
- Purchase a service or offering from us
- Register on the website
- Submit questions
- E-mail us
- Submit pricing requests
- Enter a drawing or contest.
Personal data we may collect (if applicable) includes the following:
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Phone number and/or mobile number
- Offerings or services shopped
Your credit card and/or ACH information is held securely by our credit card processor which cannot be accessed by Zonos.
Use, Processing, and Sharing of Your Information
Zonos processes and uses personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent by updating your privacy settings or closing your account. Zonos also processes personal information when it needs to do so to fulfill a contract with you to provide you services, in its legitimate interest to aid in developing and improving the services, or when required by law. If you do not want to provide information to us to fulfill our agreement with you to provide the services, we may not be able to provide you the fullest version of our services.
We use the collected information to provide you with the services you agreed to, to improve our services, enhance your user experience, and communicate with you. We use your profile information to contact you about your account or new Zonos functionality and certain Zonos news and information. You may opt-out of certain types of communications.
Controlling Your Information
You may exercise your rights to access, correct, erase, object to processing, and request data portability where applicable.
Please contact our customer success team to for your data request email@example.com
We may employ software and other resources from third-party companies and individuals with our product offerings. For example, these companies could be order processors, payment partners, analytics providers, carriers and other content partners. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf.
- If we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy an applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; or (b) protect or defend the safety, rights, or property of Zonos, the public, or any person.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or other proceeding involving Zonos that includes or requires the transfer of the information.
- If your information is a part of a set of non-private, aggregated, anonymized, or otherwise non-personal information, such as anonymized and / or aggregated usage statistics and viewing trends.
- With third parties to improve and deliver advertising to you on our behalf.
- If you request or consent to our sharing of personal information with a third party.
Any information accessed by these third-party technologies is governed by the privacy practices of those third-party technologies. Zonos does not control and is not responsible for the collection of or the misuse of your information by such third-party technologies.
Links to Other Sites
If you are under  years of age, no information should be submitted to us without the consent of a relevant parent or guardian.
Note to parents
These Services are not directed specifically at children under the age of . We will not knowingly collect or use personal information from, anyone under the age of . Assure that your child does not give us personal information online without asking your permission.
Data storage and retention
This data is processed and retained in the [United States of America]. Zonos uses and retains personal information you provide to do one of the following:
- Order processing: Any data collected for order processing will be maintained for a period of time deemed necessary for the management of that order. It will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Marketing efforts: If you consented to be marketed to, your personal data will be retained for the period of 24 months and then deleted.
Protection of Your Information
In order to help keep your media secure, we employ 3rd party certificate management and security solutions to provide publicly trusted TLS certificates for end-to-end encrypted connections among all of our servers, services, and client applications.
We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. For example, password information is stored on our servers and is protected using hashing and encryption technologies.
We do not store any of your payment or credit card information on our servers. The data is encrypted and securely stored by an independent company, which provides payment-processing services for Zonos.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering through the Services.
Aligning with the efforts of the EU-GDR, if there is any breach of your personal data, we will notify the appropriate resources within 72 hours.
You can contact Zonos via our contact page. You may also reach our privacy controller, [name} at [email address] for data requests.