How to get your Stripe credentials
Disclaimer: Please be aware that you can use your current transaction key if you have one to enter into your Zonos app payment settings. If you choose to create a new transaction key to replace your current one, this will affect your current payment settings. Make sure you update your information accordingly.
- Log in to your Stripe account with your email address and password.
- To get your live credentials, toggle the Viewing test data button to disable it. Otherwise, you will be receiving the test credentials if you leave this enabled.
- Click on API keys under Developers.
- Under Standard Keys, you will see your Publishable key token displayed.
- To get your Secret key under Standard Keys, click on the Reveal key token.
- Enter your email address and password once again, then click Authenticate to receive your Secret key.
Adding your payment credentials in the Zonos app
- Log in to app.zonos.com with your username and password.
- Go to Checkout in the sidebar, scroll down to Shipping, payment and statement settings.
- Click on Payment.
- Click on the blue ADD button next to Stripe.
- Here, you can enter your payment credentials.
- Click on the Save button when you are done.