How to get your PayPal Express Checkout API credentials
Disclaimer: Please be aware that you can use your current transaction key if you have one to enter into your Zonos app payment settings. If you choose to create a new transaction key to replace your current one, this will affect your current payment settings. Make sure you update your information accordingly.
- Log in to your PayPal developer account. Click the Log into Dashboard button, then enter your username and password.
- Go to your Dashboard and select My Apps & Credentials.
- Under the Rest API apps section, click the Create App button.
- For the App Name, name it “Zonos Integration”.
- Click Create App.
- Check your Sandbox app settings to make sure everything is correct. If you have any changes, click Save.
- Go to the upper-right corner of the page, and switch from Sandbox to the Live tab.
- Under Live API Credentials, you will find your client ID and secret key.
Adding your payment credentials in the Zonos app
- Log in to app.zonos.com with your username and password.
- Go to Checkout in the sidebar, scroll down to Shipping, payment and statement settings.
- Click on Payment.
- Click on the blue ADD button next to PayPal Express.
- Here, you can enter your payment credentials.
- Click on the Save button when you are done.