Set up your Zonos integration with Payflow Pro
Disclaimer: Please be aware that you can use your current transaction key if you have one to enter into your Zonos app payment settings. If you choose to create a new transaction key to replace your current one, this will affect your current payment settings. Make sure you update your information accordingly.
- Log in to your Payflow Pro account.
- Enter your Payflow account information and click the Log In button, or
- You can also use the Login with PayPal option to log in with your PayPal username and password. Payflow login
- Click on the Account Administration tab on the upper-left corner.
- In the Manage Users section, select Add User.
- Fill in the information to create your new Zonos user. In the Select a Predefined Role drop-down, make sure to select API_FULL_TRANSACTIONS to allow Zonos to process payments on your behalf. Once you are done, click the Update button. 5.Provide your new username and password login information to Zonos via the secure payment page provided by your Zonos project manager.
Adding your payment credentials in the Zonos app
- Log in to app.zonos.com with your username and password.
- Go to Checkout in the sidebar, scroll down to Shipping, payment and statement settings.
- Click on Payment.
- Click on the blue ADD button next to Payflow Pro.
- Here, you can enter your payment credentials.
- Click on the Save button when you are done.