How to get your API security key
- Log in to your CyberSource account with your organization ID, username, and password.
Disclaimer: Make sure this is the live website. Also, please be aware that you can use your current transaction key if you have one to enter into your Zonos app payment settings. If you choose to create a new transaction key to replace your current one, this will affect your current payment settings. Make sure you update your information accordingly.
- In the Dashboard menu under the Payment Configuration sub-menu, click on Key Management.
- Click the blue +Add link on the right side of the screen.
- Select Simple Order as the key type.
- Click Download to save the Java key generator application to your machine.
- When you see the security warning, click Keep.
- Open the file.
- If another security warning appears, click Continue. The application will download.
- Click Run.
- Next, click Generate Certificate Request, then Continue.
- Within the Save dialog box, choose a secure location on your current server to save the security key file.
Adding your payment credentials in the Zonos app
- Log in to app.zonos.com with your username and password.
- Go to Checkout in the sidebar, scroll down to Shipping, payment and statement settings.
- Click on Payment.
- Click on the blue ADD button next to CyberSource.
- Here, you can enter your payment credentials.
- Click on the Save button when you are done.