How to get your Braintree payment credentials
- Log in to your Braintree account with your username and password.
Disclaimer: Make sure this is your live account. Also, please be aware you can use your current transaction key (if you have one) to enter into your Zonos app payment settings. If you choose to create a new transaction key to replace your current one, this will affect your current payment settings. Make sure you update your information accordingly.
- Under the Settings drop-down tab, click on API Keys.
- In the API Keys section, click on the Generate New API Key button.
- Under the Private Key column, click on View.
- On this page, you will find your Public Key, Private Key, and Merchant ID.
Adding your payment credentials in the Zonos app
- Log in to app.zonos.com with your username and password.
- Go to Checkout in the sidebar, scroll down to Shipping, payment and statement settings.
- Click on Payment.
- Click on the blue ADD button next to Authorize.net.
- Here, you can enter your payment credentials.
- Click on the Save button when you are done.