Billing & statements
Depending on whether you are using Zonos Payments or using your own payment processor, you can find details about payment and/or billing information below.
Using your own payment processor
If you choose to use your own payment processor, statements will be created at 1:00 a.m. on the first day of each month, and you will be billed through Stripe Billing.
Invoices are created and sent by the 5th of each month for all the previous month’s transactions, and the invoice fees are automatically collected using either your credit card or ACH information on file.
A detailed breakdown of your monthly transactions and fees can be located in the Statements section in the Zonos App.
Using Zonos Payments
If using Zonos Payments, you will be paid as follows:
- Statements are generated each Friday and paid out via ACH on Tuesday. Money should arrive in your account on Wednesday.
- If a bank holiday falls on a Friday, Monday or Tuesday, payment will reach your bank on Thursday.
- You can view your transactions and statements using the Zonos App.
Statement minimum and frequency:
Store agreements generally include a statement minimum, which is the minimum amount your store must sell before we will make a payment to you. The typical minimum is $500.00.
- Transactions will only be on the statement if they are 7 days old and the total exceeds $500.00.
- If those conditions are not met, your transactions will be evaluated each Friday until they are met.
- If your monthly transactions never reach the $500 threshold, they will be put on a statement at least every 5th Friday, which will be the Friday after the oldest transaction became 30 days old.
- Transactions will be valid to show up on a payout statement once payment from the customer is successfully processed.
- Transactions will also be valid if they include certain exemptions upon review e.g. accounting adjustments, software bugs, or cancelled orders.
- *If you are required to enter shipping information, the transaction will remain as “pending” and will not be put on a statement.
- To enter shipping information, use “Actions” and “Add Tracking Number”.
- When the status says “shipped” and your store has shipped the item(s) purchased by the customer, the transaction will be eligible to be put on a statement.
- Note: This is only necessary for a few select merchants. Ask your salesperson if you are uncertain.
- If you still believe that you have not been paid appropriately, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Understanding your Zonos statement
You can view your statement details in the app by going to the “BILLING” section and selecting “STATEMENTS”.
Here you will see an overview of each statement, which includes the following information:
|STATEMENT NUMBER||Individual ID for each statement (billing or payment)|
|STATUS||Will show “OPEN” or “PAID”|
|GROSS TOTAL||Total amount collected for all orders per statement|
|FEES||Total fees deducted for any transaction, fps, or merchant fees|
|NET TOTAL||Amount that will be or was deposited into your bank account|
|DATE||Date that statement was paid|
To see individual statement details with each order that has been or will be paid out, click on any of the statement numbers. This will have the Zonos order id, your order id (if provided), customer name, ship to country, order total, a breakdown of each fee deducted from the order, and the total amount paid on each order. You will also find a grand total for each of the fees and the total payout amount at the bottom of the statement detail. You can download the statement details to a CSV file by selecting the download arrow on the top right of the page.
For additional questions about billing or payments, chat us or contact email@example.com.